Zealot: Genesis (Act 1) Zealot: Genesis (Act 1)

Just alone on the time you put into this you deserve the five star, can't wait to see the more polish and complete project

OneManRektArmy responds:

Thank you! :)

Harvest Poon - Beta 0.8.5 - Update 30 Jan 2017 Harvest Poon - Beta 0.8.5 - Update 30 Jan 2017

Good effort, but not enough of anything to be worth publishing.
- only good part about this game are riped of from other.
-make it playable, and that you don't get stuck in the map.
- put more time into it before publishing

Shock-Gamer responds:

Thanks for the review,

I have benn working in the game since september 2015, so i thougth tha it's time to launch a beta.

- About the sprites i'm replacing it.
- I'm fixing the bugs.

Check the progress on: http://hornyharvester.blogspot.com

Chicken Chaser Chicken Chaser

Great game, terrific art and good music. I think the game would be a lot more enjoyable if you could attack and move at the same time. And like many mention castle crasher already exist. This said good game overall enjoyable to play but yeah ..

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Flash game on steroide

This game is soo huge, but soooo awsome There is so much improvment in this game an unique feature that my liver poped out. A masterpiece Great job Evil you strike in greatness once again

Evil-Dog responds:

Haha thanks dude :) I liek that FLash game on steriods

Adventure of a ninja 3 Adventure of a ninja 3

Have potential

Well it coul'd be a lot better, first .. why so short its realy aimless. Not total crap .. crap with sparkle.

Lare responds:

Thanks. I was aiming to produce crap with sparkle!

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

marvelus

this game is kick ass one of the best flashy i play for a long time

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Amazing

Wow this game is ealy great ( remember me fable by time ) one of the best fighting game i've seen for a whil. evrything is well done great job.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Best game of all time

This game Rock ass !!
Check this out
----3---3---3---3---3---3---3---3---3 ---3---3---3---3---9---3---3---3---9-
-----------33323332333233328---8---28 --28--28--28--333233328---8---555-555 -555-555-555-555-c------------6265626 581848184a---a---40--40--626562658184 8184a-------7780778477807784778a-

Robo Slug 2 Robo Slug 2

Love it

God I like this game, the aiming is great, the weapon are cool and the bad guy are kind of nice. And there is no fooling around in this game you juste go foward and destroy everyting you see. Try it you'll love it

Hungry are the Dead Hungry are the Dead

basic

Got the basic of a great defense game .. but thats the problem. Its not bad just a litle to much rpetitive and not realy chanllenging. Its fun the first few level but once you got all your power up the game start to be easy like hell. Like i say got the basic.